TREAD CODE: PS31
TREAD CLASSIFICATION: Directional
Designed to take any driver to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be achieved in a tire.SIZE & TECHNICAL DATA FIND IT AT A DEALER NEAR YOU
- A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet braking.
- Wide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear due to the 0-10 degree angle range.
- Wide four-channel circumferential grooves improve hydroplaning resistance.
- 3D dimple design minimizes heat build-up on tread blocks, enhancing high-speed durability.
- Microgrooves with diagonal siping allow water to drain efficiently to avoid hydroplaning.
- The sidewall's racing-inspired checkered design communicates the tire's ultra-high performance capabilities.
Audi A4; BMW 3 Series; Ford Mustang; Mini Cooper; Nissan 370Z; Subaru BRZ